Pihlajasaari: Ticket Fares 2023
Travel tickets can be purchased either from JT-Line´s online shop >> or straight from the vessel. As payment methods we accept cash, Finnish debit cards and most common credit cards (Visa, Mastercard).
One-time tickets (return):
|Children (7-17 years):||5,50 €|
|Senior citizens:||5,50 €|
|Children (7-17 years):||45 €|
|Senior citizens:||45 €|
- Season tickets are meant for personal use (not for groups).
- No ticket is required for children under 7 years of age accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately, we don´t transport bicycles to Pihlajasaari island.
- Baby carriages can be taken to our vessels.
- When travelling with a wheelchair, please notify our office in advance.
The route will be operated with vessels, which during the summer 2023 season will only be fuelled with Neste’s renewable MY fuel oil. As trailblazers we want to partake in the advancement of low emission solutions. By using the Neste MY fuel oil we are reducing our carbon footprint on the route in question by up to 90% compared with fossil fuels.