Pihlajasaari: Ticket Fares 2022
JT-Line wants to support those Ukrainians who fled the war and arrived in Finland. By showing Ukrainian passport you are allowed to travel free of charge with JT-Line´s route vessels to Korkeasaari and Pihlajasaari until 30 June 2022.
One-time tickets (return):
|Children (7-17 years):||5 €|
|Senior citizens:||5 €|
|Children (7-17 years):||45 €|
|Senior citizens:||45 €|
- Season tickets are meant for personal use (not for groups).
- No ticket is required for children under 7 years of age accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately, we don´t transport bicycles to Pihlajasaari island.
- Baby carriages can be taken to our vessels.
- When travelling with a wheelchair, please notify our office in advance.
The route will be operated with vessels, which during the summer 2022 season will only be fuelled with Neste’s renewable MY fuel oil.
As trailblazers we want to partake in the advancement of low emission solutions. By using the Neste MY fuel oil we are reducing our carbon footprint on the route in question by up to 90% compared with fossil fuels.